Friday, November 5, 2010

CVS trip

Pretty good trip to CVS this week:


-Secret Flawless on sale for $4.49 (still high for deo, imo), used $2 coupon
*I bought this to use a coupon for $5 off Olay body wash when you buy any Secret. I could have bought a travel size Secret and qualified to use the coupon, but my CVS was out of the travel size.
-Olay body wash on sale for $7, used $5 coupon, received $3 ECB
-Cold Buster Warming Syrup, $8.99, received $8.99 ECB
-Lumene Vitamin-C cream on B1G1/2 sale, $3.79 for the first and $1.89 for the second
-CVS cotton swabs, not on sale, but we were out $2.49
-Not pictured, Son2 bought TicTacs not on sale, no coupon GAH! His money, right? Still bugs me for him to spend $1.49 for TicTacs.
I also had a $3 off $15 CVS purchase coupon (thank you, Magic Coupon Machine) and $5 ECBs that were going to expire.
Total -- $16.16 and left with $11.99 in ECBs for next week. Oh and $1.50 back from Son2 when we got home. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment