Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Target deals

Target has some decent deals this week that become good deals when paired with coupons. My coupons were already clipped, so I don't know when they were from.

Nutri
-Grain bars are $2.99, buy 4 get 1 free.
I bought 6 boxes and used 2 manufacturers coupons (75 cents off 2) stacked with 2 Target coupons ($1 off 3). My total was $11.45, but using Red Card dropped that to $10.88.

Select Kelloggs cereals are 2 for $5. I got Frosted Mini-Wheats and I think the other choices were Cocoa Krispies, Frosted Flakes, and Crispix, but there may have been other options. Again I bought 6 boxes and used 2 manufacturers coupons ($1 off 2) and 2 Target coupons ($1 off 3). My total was $11, but using Red Card dropped that to $10.45.


Yes, you can stack manufacturers and Target coupons, as long as the number of items is higher than the number of total products in your order. However, Target has recently changed their policy to state they will not accept more than four coupons that are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment