Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Children's Place

The Children's Place is having Monster Sale. Today, Jan. 12th, only get free shipping with the code FSSNOW.



On a personal note, I love love love TCP clothes. They wear fabulously, the colors don't fade, their jeans are the ones that fit TinyDiva perfectly.



STL alert -- My mom was in the South County Children's Place recently. They are remodeling soon and all in stock merchandise is deeply discounted. They are not bringing in the spring line, but still have fall/winter and jeans if you plan ahead. Mom got track pants, a skirt, a sweatshirt, and a sweater for less than one dress at another store. She brought me coupons for 15% off the entire purchase. It's unclear whether the coupons are valid on sale items so it might not work at the SC store, but if you're local and want one I will share. If you know me personally shoot me an email and let me know you want it. The coupon is valid Jan. 17-29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment