Friday, July 17, 2009

Back to school time.....

Shhh, don't tell the kids unless you like grumbling and pouting, but it's time to start thinking about Back to School. I haven't told my kids yet because they don't like to see me grumbling and pouting. ;-) I'm not ready for lazy summer to be over yet, but we are at the halfway mark and back to school ads/merchandise are making their appearances. Alyssa at Kingdom First has compiled a list of Sales Tax Free days HERE. MO is Aug. 7-9.

I remember the first year MO did Sales Tax Free weekend and the mall was NUTS. Last year, I didn't see any difference in the number of shoppers or level of craziness from any other weekend. Hopefully this year will be equally pleasant. I'm sitting on a $5 off $25 school supply purchase coupon from Target and will use it that weekend. As much as I don't want summer to end, I love new school supplies....fresh spiral notebooks, new pencils and crayons, pens full of ink, it's the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment