Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Easy Bakeware

This one takes a bit of effort, but it's worth it. You can order silicone bakeware or assorted other items for $1 shipped HERE, but there are a few hoops to jump through to get it for $1. While the hoops are very simple to jump, it's important to hit them all. Be aware that in order to get the item for just $1, you are signing up for a trial membership to a shopping club and must cancel within 7 days to avoid further charges.

Rachel at Surviving the Stores has a great tutorial HERE and answers the 'is it a scam' question HERE. While I have done this twice, Rachel taught me so you should read her very detailed how-to. I admit I was a bit nervous the first time, but received my loaf pan without a glitch and didn't have any issues with my credit card. If your card offers one time use numbers, use that for an added level of comfort. When I canceled my trial membership it was through touch tone phone and I didn't have a person trying to talk me into staying.

Remember - Do NOT do it if you're going to forget to cancel the trial membership. You will be charged for the membership.

You can order this monthly, so you can stock your kitchen and/or get some cheap gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment